Most companies today operate at several sites and use public networks to stay interconnected. With the aim of securing communication over the Internet, encryption techniques have seen significant development and refinement in recent years. In the case of site connectivity via VPN tunnel, the IPSec protocol is considered to be highly robust and secure.
- WiFi4EU: Registration started March 29, 2018
- Streamline Your Network with SD-WAN March 20, 2018
- 802.11ax: Is Europe missing the next big step in Wi-Fi? February 8, 2018
- How SDN Creates New Business for the Channel November 15, 2017
- Why Wi-Fi Needs More Spectrum September 8, 2017
5GHz band 802.11 802.11ac 2014/53/EU Access Point backdoors Cloud Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels Encryption ETSI FCC hotspot IEEE LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Location Based Services Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Private Cloud Public Cloud Radio Equipment Directive RED Retail SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VoIP VPN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Alliance Wireless Distribution System WLAN WPA2