Most companies today operate at several sites and use public networks to stay interconnected. With the aim of securing communication over the Internet, encryption techniques have seen significant development and refinement in recent years. In the case of site connectivity via VPN tunnel, the IPSec protocol is considered to be highly robust and secure.
- How to bring light to the Wi-Fi standard’s Alphabet Soup November 8, 2018
- Cybersecurity and consumer rights: the EU triple jump September 11, 2018
- AWS, Azure & Co: Drivers for virtual routers and SD-WAN August 24, 2018
- Unlikely Twins: Cloud-managed Wi-Fi and Software-defined WLAN June 14, 2018
- WiFi4EU: Registration started March 29, 2018
5GHz band 802.11 802.11ac 2014/53/EU Access Point backdoors Cloud Data Protection Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels Encryption ETSI FCC hotspot IEEE LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Location Based Services Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Private Cloud Public Cloud Radio Equipment Directive RED Retail SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VoIP VPN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Alliance Wireless Distribution System WLAN WPA2