The Wi-Fi industry has hotly anticipated this day for months: After initially downplaying the problem and months of unfathomable denial in Brussels, the EU Commission yesterday—just five days before the deadline—averted the impending EU-wide suspension of sales of Wi-Fi products with the introduction of an interim solution.
- How SDN Creates New Business for the Channel November 15, 2017
- Why Wi-Fi Needs More Spectrum September 8, 2017
- When Networks Become Virtual July 12, 2017
- At the Last Moment: EU Commission Stops Wi-Fi Market Access Blockade! June 9, 2017
- LANCOM Celebrates its Birthday: 15 Years of Networking Technology “Made in Germany” May 31, 2017
5GHz band 802.11 2014/53/EU Access Point backdoors Cloud Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels Encryption ETSI FCC hotspot IEEE Introduction LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Location Based Services Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Private Cloud Public Cloud Radio Equipment Directive RED Retail SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VoIP VPN Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi History Wireless Distribution System Wireless LAN WLAN WPA2