Take a look at the leading network technology trends for 2017 and you simply cannot ignore the dominance of “digitalization” or, as some are calling it, the “age of digital transformation” we are currently going through. It seems as if everything is going “digital”, be it in production, services, processes or applications.
- Why Wi-Fi Needs More Spectrum September 8, 2017
- When Networks Become Virtual July 12, 2017
- At the Last Moment: EU Commission Stops Wi-Fi Market Access Blockade! June 9, 2017
- LANCOM Celebrates its Birthday: 15 Years of Networking Technology “Made in Germany” May 31, 2017
- Public or Private Cloud – Network Management Models Explained May 19, 2017
5GHz band 802.11 2014/53/EU Access Point backdoors Cloud Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels Encryption ETSI FCC hotspot iBeacon IEEE Introduction LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LANCOMWIRE LMC Location Based Services Network Connectivity NFC NSA Point-to-Point Private Cloud Public Cloud Radio Equipment Directive RED Retail SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VoIP VPN Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi History Wireless Distribution System Wireless LAN WLAN WPA2