Tablet versus shopping mall, scrolling versus browsing, packet delivery service versus shopping bag. In international comparison, online shopping in Germany in 2015 amounted so far to 8.4 percent of overall retail sales, placing it among the top-10 e-commerce countries. That is higher than the worldwide average of 7.3%.
- How to bring light to the Wi-Fi standard’s Alphabet Soup November 8, 2018
- Cybersecurity and consumer rights: the EU triple jump September 11, 2018
- AWS, Azure & Co: Drivers for virtual routers and SD-WAN August 24, 2018
- Unlikely Twins: Cloud-managed Wi-Fi and Software-defined WLAN June 14, 2018
- WiFi4EU: Registration started March 29, 2018
5GHz band 802.11 802.11ac 2014/53/EU Access Point backdoors Cloud Data Protection Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels Encryption ETSI FCC hotspot IEEE LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Location Based Services Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Private Cloud Public Cloud Radio Equipment Directive RED Retail SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VoIP VPN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Alliance Wireless Distribution System WLAN WPA2