The ongoing political debate about government built-in or specially created backdoors in IT products is hitting the nerve of millions of people. This is about far more than “merely” decrypting a single mobile phone of a suspected criminal. It threatens our fundamental right to personal data privacy and security.
- Unlikely Twins: Cloud-managed Wi-Fi and Software-defined WLAN June 14, 2018
- WiFi4EU: Registration started March 29, 2018
- Streamline Your Network with SD-WAN March 20, 2018
- 802.11ax: Is Europe missing the next big step in Wi-Fi? February 8, 2018
- How SDN Creates New Business for the Channel November 15, 2017
5GHz band 802.11 802.11ac 2014/53/EU Access Point backdoors Cloud Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels Encryption ETSI FCC hotspot IEEE LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Location Based Services Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Private Cloud Public Cloud Radio Equipment Directive RED Retail SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VoIP VPN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Alliance Wireless Distribution System WLAN WPA2