Tablet versus shopping mall, scrolling versus browsing, packet delivery service versus shopping bag. In international comparison, online shopping in Germany in 2015 amounted so far to 8.4 percent of overall retail sales, placing it among the top-10 e-commerce countries. That is higher than the worldwide average of 7.3%.
- How SDN Creates New Business for the Channel November 15, 2017
- Why Wi-Fi Needs More Spectrum September 8, 2017
- When Networks Become Virtual July 12, 2017
- At the Last Moment: EU Commission Stops Wi-Fi Market Access Blockade! June 9, 2017
- LANCOM Celebrates its Birthday: 15 Years of Networking Technology “Made in Germany” May 31, 2017
5GHz band 802.11 2014/53/EU Access Point backdoors Cloud Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels Encryption ETSI FCC hotspot IEEE Introduction LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Location Based Services Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Private Cloud Public Cloud Radio Equipment Directive RED Retail SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VoIP VPN Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi History Wireless Distribution System Wireless LAN WLAN WPA2