The new wireless LAN standard Wi-Fi 6 is being advertised as bringing the Internet to as many users as possible, but there are other important benefits, too. After all, Wi-Fi 6 makes wireless surfing and working significantly faster. What’s more, a completely new technology means noticeable cost savings due to significantly reduced power consumption.
- On the safe side: Cloud-managed networks in hospitals and clinics September 24, 2021
- Wi-Fi milestone for the EU: Wi-Fi spectrum doubled June 30, 2021
- SD-Branch: networks in transition June 16, 2021
- Future concepts: Cable cars in urban areas April 15, 2021
- Wi-Fi 6E & Co.: What to expect of Wi-Fi in 2021 February 25, 2021
5GHz band 6GHz 802.11 802.11ac Access Point backdoors Cloud Cloud-based Network Management Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty ETSI EU Commission Europe FCC High-density hotspot IEEE IoT LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Politics SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking software-defined WAN Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VPN WAN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Wi-Fi Alliance WiFi6 Wireless LAN WLAN WPA2