The new wireless LAN standard Wi-Fi 6 is being advertised as bringing the Internet to as many users as possible, but there are other important benefits, too. After all, Wi-Fi 6 makes wireless surfing and working significantly faster. What’s more, a completely new technology means noticeable cost savings due to significantly reduced power consumption.
- Fact check: Mid-range Wi-Fi 5 vs. entry-level Wi-Fi 6 access points October 20, 2020
- After the Privacy Shield: Minimizing compliance risks in corporate networks September 29, 2020
- Troubleshooting made easy – fixing your Wi-Fi July 21, 2020
- 5G & Wi-Fi: What matters is the right mix May 19, 2020
- Rollout has never been easier May 5, 2020
5GHz 5GHz band 802.11 802.11ac 802.11ax Access Point backdoors Cloud Cloud-based Network Management Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels ETSI EU Commission FCC High-density hotspot IEEE IoT LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC MIMO Mobile Device Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology VPN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi Standards WiFi6 Wireless LAN WLAN