The ongoing political debate about government built-in or specially created backdoors in IT products is hitting the nerve of millions of people. This is about far more than “merely” decrypting a single mobile phone of a suspected criminal. It threatens our fundamental right to personal data privacy and security.
- Future concepts: Cable cars in urban areas April 15, 2021
- Wi-Fi 6E & Co.: What to expect of Wi-Fi in 2021 February 25, 2021
- SD-WAN – good reasons why February 5, 2021
- Practical tips for cybersecurity in small and mid-sized businesses December 18, 2020
- 6 GHz band: The stage is set for Wi-Fi 6E November 25, 2020
5GHz 5GHz band 6GHz 802.11 802.11ac 802.11ax Access Point backdoors Cloud Cloud-based Network Management Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty ETSI EU Commission FCC High-density hotspot IEEE IoT LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Politics SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Technology VPN WAN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi Standards WiFi6 Wireless LAN WLAN WPA2