Quadruple data throughput, more reliable access to high-traffic networks, higher performance, and lower battery consumption for end devices: There is much for users of wireless LAN to look forward to with the new WLAN standard, Wi-Fi 6. The IEEE has announced that the finalized standard is due to be ready soon.
- 6 GHz band: The stage is set for Wi-Fi 6E November 25, 2020
- Fact check: Mid-range Wi-Fi 5 vs. entry-level Wi-Fi 6 access points October 20, 2020
- After the Privacy Shield: Minimizing compliance risks in corporate networks September 29, 2020
- Troubleshooting made easy – fixing your Wi-Fi July 21, 2020
- 5G & Wi-Fi: What matters is the right mix May 19, 2020
5GHz 5GHz band 6GHz 802.11 802.11ac 802.11ax Access Point backdoors Cloud Cloud-based Network Management Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty ETSI EU Commission FCC High-density hotspot IEEE IoT LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC MIMO Mobile Device Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Politics SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Technology VPN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi Standards WiFi6 Wireless LAN WLAN