The Wi-Fi industry has hotly anticipated this day for months: After initially downplaying the problem and months of unfathomable denial in Brussels, the EU Commission yesterday—just five days before the deadline—averted the impending EU-wide suspension of sales of Wi-Fi products with the introduction of an interim solution.
- On the safe side: Cloud-managed networks in hospitals and clinics September 24, 2021
- Wi-Fi milestone for the EU: Wi-Fi spectrum doubled June 30, 2021
- SD-Branch: networks in transition June 16, 2021
- Future concepts: Cable cars in urban areas April 15, 2021
- Wi-Fi 6E & Co.: What to expect of Wi-Fi in 2021 February 25, 2021
5GHz band 6GHz 802.11 802.11ac Access Point backdoors Cloud Cloud-based Network Management Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty ETSI EU Commission Europe FCC High-density hotspot IEEE IoT LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Politics SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking software-defined WAN Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VPN WAN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Wi-Fi Alliance WiFi6 Wireless LAN WLAN WPA2