Hardly a week goes by without the obligatory media coverage of the latest dangers of the digital world. But there is good reason for the constant stream of news headlines. It is also clear that phishing emails, Trojans, ransomware and others are no longer a danger just for private individuals.
- On the safe side: Cloud-managed networks in hospitals and clinics September 24, 2021
- Wi-Fi milestone for the EU: Wi-Fi spectrum doubled June 30, 2021
- SD-Branch: networks in transition June 16, 2021
- Future concepts: Cable cars in urban areas April 15, 2021
- Wi-Fi 6E & Co.: What to expect of Wi-Fi in 2021 February 25, 2021
5GHz band 6GHz 802.11 802.11ac Access Point backdoors Cloud Cloud-based Network Management Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty ETSI EU Commission Europe FCC High-density hotspot IEEE IoT LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Politics SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking software-defined WAN Technology Unlicensed Spectrum VPN WAN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Wi-Fi Alliance WiFi6 Wireless LAN WLAN WPA2