Wi-Fi networks are like crowded streets. One vehicle traveling too slowly causes everyone else to jam up. This is a problem many hotspot users will have noticed. Because the only result is horribly slow Internet. The Wi-Fi-6 technologies Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) and Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) put an end to this.
- Troubleshooting made easy – fixing your Wi-Fi July 21, 2020
- 5G & Wi-Fi: What matters is the right mix May 19, 2020
- Rollout has never been easier May 5, 2020
- USA: Green light for 6 GHz Wi-Fi – when will Europe follow suit? April 28, 2020
- Zero-touch deployment April 16, 2020
5GHz 5GHz band 802.11 802.11ac 802.11ax Access Point backdoors Cloud Cloud-based Network Management Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels ETSI FCC High-density hotspot IEEE IoT LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Location Based Services Mobile Device Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Retail SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology VPN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi Standards WiFi6 Wireless LAN WLAN