The new wireless LAN standard Wi-Fi 6 is being advertised as bringing the Internet to as many users as possible, but there are other important benefits, too. After all, Wi-Fi 6 makes wireless surfing and working significantly faster. What’s more, a completely new technology means noticeable cost savings due to significantly reduced power consumption.
- 5G & Wi-Fi: What matters is the right mix May 19, 2020
- Rollout has never been easier May 5, 2020
- USA: Green light for 6 GHz Wi-Fi – when will Europe follow suit? April 28, 2020
- Zero-touch deployment April 16, 2020
- VPN – from the home office into the network, any time April 1, 2020
5GHz 5GHz band 802.11 802.11ac 802.11ax Access Point backdoors Cloud Cloud-based Network Management Digital Signage Digital Sovereignty Electronic Shelf Labels ETSI FCC High-density hotspot IEEE IoT LANCOM Management Cloud LANCOM Systems LMC Location Based Services Mobile Device Multi-User MIMO Network Connectivity NSA Point-to-Point Retail SD-LAN SD-WAN SD-WLAN SDN Security Software-defined networking Stefan Herrlich Technology VPN WAVE 2 Wi-Fi Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 6 Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi Standards WiFi6 Wireless LAN WLAN